This website collects certain personal data from its users.
R. Cupertino Durão 45/101 – Leblon
CEP 22441-030 Rio de Janeiro – RJ – Brasil
Owner’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, includes: name, email, cookies, and usage data.
Personal data may be freely provided by the User or, for Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from sending such Data, without this consequence for the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts about which Data are compulsory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes the responsibilities for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Method and location of processing Data
Data processing methods
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using electronic and/or telecommunication tools in line with organizational procedures and on the basis of principles strictly related and limited to the stated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrator personnel) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed by the Data Controller, may also have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for data processing
The Data Controller shall process Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes. NB: In some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any other of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the specific legal basis of all processing and, in particular, to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract, or necessary for the conclusion of a contract
The Personal Data is processed at the Data Controller's operational offices and in any other location where those involved in the processing are located. For additional information please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, and on the security measures taken by the Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting her using the details provided above.
Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such time as such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data.
Controller in the relevant sections of this document, or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may retain Personal Data for longer, until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period, in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority Personal Data will be deleted at the end of the retention period. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the rights of access, cancellation, rectification, and portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Purposes for processing Personal Data
User’s Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to supply her services or the following purposes: Protection from SPAM, Contacting the User, Analytics and Contact management, and sending messages.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data specifically relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on Personal Data processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Contact form (this Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his or her Data, consents to their use in order to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other category indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: Last name, email, and first name.
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service allows us to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts, or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with User. These services may also allow data to be collected relating to the date and time of display of User messages, as well as the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links placed in messages.
Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC)
MailChimp is an email address and message management service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data collected: Last name, email, and first name.
Protecting against SPAM
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Personal Data of Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages, and content recognized as SPAM.
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
The services in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to monitor User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a service of web analysis provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
Google uses personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and analyzing use of this Website, creating reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and customize the ads on its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Rights of User
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke his or her consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data as expressed above.
- Object to the processing of his or her Data. The User may object to the processing of his or her data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of objection are given in the section below.
- Access to his or her Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing, and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Very and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of his or her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain limitation of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request that the processing of his or her Data be limited. In that case, the Data Controller shall no longer process the Personal Data for any other purpose than their retention.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of his or her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his or her Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured format that is commonly used and readable by automatic devices and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party, or on contractual measures connected to this.
- Lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of objection
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise User rights, Users may direct a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests will be filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible within one month.
Additional information about data processing
User Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment to defend against misuse of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User acknowledges that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
This Website and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address, for operational and maintenance purposes.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To learn if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to refer to their privacy policies.
If the changes involve processing where the legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will acquire the User’s consent a second time, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal Data is any piece of information which relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, even indirectly, through reference to any other information, including a personal ID number.
Use of Data
This is information collected automatically through this Website (or by third-party applications integrated in this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users to connect to the Website, Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time-related aspects of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page), and the details of the path followed within the Website, with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited, to the parameters related to the User’s operating system and to the User's IT environment.
The individual who uses this Website which is the same as the Data Subject, unless otherwise specified.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The physical or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing of personal data and the instruments to be used, including any security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. Unless otherwise specified, the Data Controller is the owner of this website.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
The Service provided by this website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this Website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
A small piece of data stored on the User’s device.